UK Truck Simulator from the creators of Euro Truck Simulator - SCS Software.
Hit the road in UK Truck Simulator! Using a network of motorways and major trunk routes you will gain unbridled access to 18 of the UK's largest cities!
From the granite city of Aberdeen in the north to the rolling green hills of the South Hams heading towards historic Plymouth where Sir Francis Drake played his famous game of bowls whilst awaiting the invasion of the Spanish Armada.
Experiencing the life of a UK haulage contractor you can visit all the major cities of the UK. You will need to make sure you make your deliveries on time, keep your truck in good repair and check your fuel consumption. Build up your business and upgrade your truck to keep your business running efficiently and profitably. Watch out for traffic violations as they will be deducted from your earnings, and you know how expensive that can be!
You start the game as an employee of a cargo transportation company. You will be assigned a lorry and you will be given instructions on what to do next. Every time you finish your delivery your employer will automatically plan and assign a new job for you. Later in the game you may get the opportunity to change your employer, which may improve your working terms a little, but generally you will still be following orders.
Minimum System Requirements:
- Operating system: Windows XP or Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor 2.2 GHz
- 1 GB RAM (2 GB on Windows Vista or Windows 7)
- 256 MB graphics accelerator (GeForce FX or better class, ATI 9600 class or better)
- DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- DirectX 9.0
- 900 MB of free hard drive space
Recommended System Requirements:
- Dual or Quad Core Processor 2.2+ GHz
- 2 GB RAM
- 512 MB video card: GeForce 6 or better, ATI Radeon 9800 or better